Re: [dali-dev] junit tests

We need to submit a contribution questionnaire to the Foundation in order to check the jpa.jar into CVS so it can be used in the junits when the build runs. I will go ahead and get this process started, but until this is approved, we will need to keep the related test suites commented out until the jar is approved for inclusion in CVS. This way we could still run the tests locally by uncommenting the tests, but for the build, we would need to make sure that these tests are commented out.

Neil

Brian Vosburgh wrote:

I was reminded that I checked in some code that requires anyone executing the Dali junit tests to set a Java system property that points at a JAR holding the javax.persistence classes. To do this, go to the appropriate Launch Config "Arguments" tab and add a "VM argument" that looks something like this:

   -Dorg.eclipse.jpa.jar=C:/dev/jpa.jar

Let me know if I forgot anything else. :-)

Brian