Re: [dali-dev] Inheritance with Dali

Hi Matt,

I imagine the reason you aren't seeing the inheritance widgets is because our JPA Details view is currently lacking a scroll bar.  The problem with the inheritance annotation being removed, I'm not able to repeat that, but one thing that you could do is to use static imports for the inheritance strategy.  Currently, we don't read strategy = InheritanceType.JOINED but will handle strategy=JOINED.  If you use our UI (once you find it without the scrollbar :-) )we will write the enums correctly for our tooling.

Are you using the ntegration build  I200703301651 ?

Karen

Matthias Schmidt wrote:
Hello *.*,

just a quick question regarding inheritance:
Is my impression correct that the latest integration does not support inheritance with a joined table? There seems to be no menu or GUI element to do that.

What's really annoying (sorry, I know Dali is still under development) is that even when I write the annotation @Inheritance by hand, Dali keeps deleting it.

Matt