Re: [dali-dev] Dali JPA Tools Weekly Status

Hi Neil, is the second item you list (annotation selection choices
connected to db model) available in M5? I can't seem to get that working
for the db connections I've tried setting in the JPA facet config. Entity
generation does pickup the connection so looks like the connection is not
the fault.

Thanks,
Len.

Leonard Theivendra
Websphere / IBM Software Solutions Toronto
email: theivend@xxxxxxxxxx
tel: (905) 413-3777  tie: 969-3777
fax: (905) 413-4920

Neil Hauge <neil.hauge@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dali-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
02/23/2007 11:35 AM
Please respond to
neil.hauge@xxxxxxxxxx; Please respond to
"General Dali EJB ORM developer discussion." <dali-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"General Dali EJB ORM developer discussion." <dali-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[dali-dev] Dali JPA Tools Weekly Status

For the week of Feb 19th:
Core tests incorporated successfully into M5 build
Column and Table annotations now connected to the DB model for selection
Several bugs fixed for M5 build, scheduled for today
Progress made towards additional validation in the persistence.xml
dali-dev mailing list
dali-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx