Re: [dali-dev] DDL generation in DALI 1.0

Hi Dimiter,

You didn't find it in the I-Build below because we are having some trouble getting the current code into the build.  Hopefully the next officially declared I-Build will have the classes I referred you to.  You should however be able to find the code in CVS.  Let's review the location:

Repository:  /cvsroot/webtools
Folder:  org.eclipse.jpa/components/jpa/plugins
Project:  org.eclipse.jst.jpa.core
Package:  org.eclipse.jst.jpa.core
File:  IJpaPlatform.java

Let me know if this doesn't work,
Neil

Dimitrov, Dimiter wrote:
Hello Neil,

Unfortunately I didn't manage to find org.eclipse.jst.jpa.core.IJpaPlatform neither in CVS nor in the I-build proveded at:

What is my fault? May be I haven't understand something correct

Best Regards,
Dimiter