[dali-dev] I18N for Dali

This is just a heads up on a larger Europa requirement related to internationalization and general globalization issues. We should make use of the ICU4J toolkit as noted here - http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Europa_Simultaneous_Release. Info on this toolkit can be found here - http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/ICU4J.

This is something to keep in mind as we move closer to the Europa release. We can discuss this at the next status meeting.

Neil

Back to the top