[dali-dev] Generation of annotated java types

Title: Generation of annotated java types

Hello,

I have a question about the generation of persistence entities from an existing data base table (the vendor is arbitrary one). I have a column which type is LONG. So my question is whether is possible to manipulate generation of persistence entity in this way that the generated java type to be annotated? Especially I’m interesting for this scenario: I have a column with LONG BYTE type in the DB table. I want to map this column to byte [] field in the generated persistence entity (and I did it successfully via XMI file description), but I need to annotate that the type in the DB is LONG (with @Lob annotation of the relevant field in the generated java persistence class). Is this possible and how I could do it?

Thank you in advance
Best Regards,
Dimiter

Back to the top