[dali-dev] New plugins

Hey guys,

I have split up our jst.jpa plugins into a few new ones and committed them to cvs.  Here is the list of core plugins with the new plugins *'d

org.eclipse.jst.jpa.core
org.eclipse.jst.jpa.core.java*
org.eclipse.jst.jpa.core.mappings
org.eclipse.jst.jpa.core.mappings.java*
org.eclipse.jst.jpa.core.xml*

Brief description of these plugins:
  • The core plugin defines an extension point for persistenceFileContent
  • The core.java plugin extends persistenceFileContent for java files
  • The core.xml plugin extends persistenceFileContent for xml files (need to make this based on the orm.xsd content type)
  • The core.java plugin define and extension point for the persistentTypeMapping
  • The core.mappings.java plugin extends persistentTypeMapping for Entity(will also do this for MappedSuperclass and Embeddable eventually
  • There is no core.mappings.xml plugin because we will not provide extension points for new PersistentTypeMapping in xml.

Back to the top