[dali-dev] EMF binding/selection

Markus,

I'm fixing some refactoring issues in the UI, and I'm curious how to use the selection framework to solve my problem.

We were not listening for input changes on the open editor, which happens when you rename a class. So I've added a PropertyListener on the CompilationUnitSelectionTracker (PartSelectionListener doesn't have an editor) that listens for input changes and fires a selection event. The question is, what kind of event? None of the existing ones sound like the right sort of event to throw, or at least I can't determine from the existing javadocs. Can you describe the various events to me in a little clearer way? Might we need a new event type?

Thanks,
Paul

Back to the top