[dali-dev] Dali build today

Tran,

I want to do a build today, primarily to get a build out for fix 142592. There are a number of fixes that have gone in this week, so it would be good to publish another build. If you are able to get your recent connection work into the build, that is fine to include it. If not, that's fine too. Either way, I'd like to do a build early-ish this afternoon, so I have enough time to do a smoke test and publish it before the end of day. You can name the build dali-N200605... so there isn't any confusion with the Milestone builds.

Let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks,
Neil

Back to the top