i18n support (was: Re: [dali-dev] Impromptu meeting to discuss persistence.xml use cases at 3:30 EDT)

Karen Moore wrote:
Other than defining which words will be translated (ie probably not keywords or words from the jpa spec), it is fairly straightforward to externalize the strings using eclipse tools. That said, is there someone who is committing to doing translations, because if not, what's really the use in spending the time right now?

Karen

Hi,

we get the additional benefit of changing existing words easily. Its even possible for non developers...
And a German translation could be done by Christian or me in no time.

Secondly, if we agree on the fact that we want to have i18n eventually, I suggest to do this step rather sooner than later. Such things tend to get more complicated and painful when the project grows.

Markus Kuppe

Versant GmbH, European Headquarters
Wiesenkamp 22b, 22359 Hamburg, Germany
+49(40)60990-215, http://www.versant.com