Re: [dali-dev] Impromptu meeting to discuss persistence.xml use cases at 3:30 EDT

Hey Max,

The meeting was "impromptu", meaning that it was "prompted by the occasion rather than being planned in advance". In other words, the meeting is already over. :) Paul should be sending out a brief summary of what was decided in the meeting. Sorry we missed you. I tried to get an email out quickly so people could join in, but we needed to have the discussion ASAP. Once Paul sends out the summary, please use the thread to respond with any thoughts you might have on the subject.
Neil

Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

which day is this at/on ?

/max