Re: [dali-dev] Questions regarding WTP project merge

Max,

I don't see why you would need to duplicate code. Couldn't it be put in a common plugin?

I assume you meant "facet-enable"? If so, Kosta did a tutorial on that at Eclipsecon and said he would post it. [1]

[1] http://www.eclipsecon.org/2006/Sub.do?id=241

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx

"Max Rydahl Andersen" <max.andersen@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dali-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/27/2006 01:14 PM

Please respond to
"General Dali EJB ORM developer discussion." <dali-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"General Dali EJB ORM developer discussion." <dali-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
dali-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [dali-dev] Questions regarding WTP project merge

Ok, but from what I understood this were not really doable today because
you would have to duplicate the code for how to feature-enable a project.

In any case, any pointers on how to actually do that today (or how/if it
will be able todo on Callisto) would be really nice since I could use it
for Hibernate Tools too.

/max

Max Rydahl Andersen
callto://max.rydahl.andersen