Re: [dali-dev] Dali WTP model support for Ejb 3.0

Hi Dimitar,

   Dali is focused on developing EJB 3.0/Java Persistence API Entities which can be used both inside a container and outside in a Java SE environment.  EJB 3.0 Session and Message Driven Beans are going to be supported by WTP as Java EE 5 added.  That's why you're not finding any session bean deployment descriptor support in Dali.  We will be adding support for the JPA persistence.xml and orm.xml mapping files after our 0.5 milestone.

   FYI, I've been building simple EJB 3.0 stateless session beans by hand in WTP 1.0 and had no problems.  I just had to make sure the schema referenced in the ejb-jar.xml referenced the right EJB 3.0 schema and then WTP performs the syntactic validation.

       Shaun

Giormov, Dimitar wrote:

Hi all,

While evaluating Dali project and WTP 1.5 we encountered some difficulties finding information for EMF models for deployment descriptors. I have checked the latest Dali milestone and WTP 1.5. I could not find any information on how these models will be dealt with. How the annotations will be processed (read).

Where are the new EJB 3.0 model properties for example for session beans are?

Thanks and Best regards,

Dimitar

Dimitar Giormov
IDE Tools Sofia