Re: [dali-dev] EMF binding/selection committed

Markus Kuppe wrote:
Karen Moore wrote:
Markus,

There are compile errors in the org.eclipse.dali.ui.tests plugin. Do you have the 3 test projcts checked out from cvs and do they pass with the binding changes? I will hopefully be sending feedback about the framework later today.

thanks,
Karen

Hi,

I'm working on it right now. Consider it done.

Hi,
I fixed the problem. The code compiles again. However there are still a few ClassCastExceptions. Karen can you have a look at this please?

Markus Kuppe

Versant GmbH, European Headquarters
Wiesenkamp 22b, 22359 Hamburg, Germany
+49(40)60990-215, http://www.versant.com