[dali-dev] Dali WTP model support for Ejb 3.0

Hi all,

While evaluating Dali project and WTP 1.5 we encountered some difficulties finding information for EMF models for deployment descriptors. I have checked the latest Dali milestone and WTP 1.5. I could not find any information on how these models will be dealt with. How the annotations will be processed (read).

Where are the new EJB 3.0 model properties for example for session beans are?

Thanks and Best regards,

Dimitar

Dimitar Giormov
IDE Tools Sofia