Re: [dali-dev] Change daily call time to 15:00UTC

+1

This would work for me.  If anyone has any objections, please respond the the list.  We'll consider this item approved if no one responds with a negative vote by March 28th 23:00UTC (EOD).

Neil

Dirk le Roux wrote:
Hi All,

Would anyone object to moving the daily standup call one hour earlier to 15:00UTC? This would be a much more respectable 17:00 in both South Africa and Germany and 10:00 for most of the USA guys.

Thanks

Dirk le Roux