Re: [dali-dev] Policy on Java compliance

Markus, I don't see any compile problems with EntityGenerator.EntitySourceWriter. I can compile all the plug-ins with a compiler compliance level of 1.4 without any problems. Also, AFAIK, the Eclipse platform plans on shipping 3.2 with Java 1.4 compliance. What problems are you encountering?

Markus Kuppe wrote:
Hi,

whats our policy on Java code compliance?
EntityGenerator.EntitySourceWriter seems to rely on Java 5. So are we
going for Java 5 now?

Back to the top