Re: [dali-dev] Dali M1 build available

Hii Max,

Yes, things should work fine with both WTP1.0 and 1.0.1. The entity gen work is not complete, for example it does not yet support M-1 or M-M cases, among other more advanced cases. Also, you might want to do a build off of the latest CVS code to get some entity gen enhancements such as camel back naming and support for cascading composite PK's. The code should be pretty stable as of the 18th.

Neil