Re: [dali-dev] Dali M1 build available

On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 23:34:23 +0100, Neil Hauge <neil.hauge@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Noteworthy feature additions include Entity Generation from Tables (Phase 1) and
DDL Generation from Entities.

Interesting ;)

Is the requirement still WTP 1.0.1 as listed on the download page ?

I want to see if I can integrate this transparently with hibernatetools
before the demo i do at eclipsecon; and with WTP 1.0.1 it would be very easy.

WTP 1.5 requires more work to integrate ;(

/max

Neil

Neil Hauge wrote:

As of this evening, the Dali M1 build (dali-N-0.5M1-200603170005.zip) is posted
and available here - http://www.eclipse.org/dali/downloads.html.

Neil