Re: [dali-dev] Dali M2 planning meeting

I thought I could make it, but will got another concurrent conf call at this time.

I might drop in for a few moments - assuming the date and time is still march 14th at 15 UTC.

/max

All,

I would like to propose a Dali M2 planning meeting for Tuesday, March 14th at 15:00UTC-17:00UTC
(10am-12pm EST).

Agenda:
- Review items completed and not completed in M1
- Review current feature backlog and determine priorities
- Reset goals for M2 based on required work effort and new priorities

Milestone plan: http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Dali_Project

Meeting ID: 444302
Pass: 444302
MeetingPlace Access Numbers: