[dali-dev] [Fwd: RE: Persistence Icons]

Forwarding to Dali mailing list...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: Persistence Icons
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 12:10:21 -0500
From: Karen Moore <karen.moore@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Paul Fullbright' <paul.fullbright@xxxxxxxxxx>, 'Pascal Filion' <pascal.filion@xxxxxxxxxx>
CC: 'Shaun Smith' <shaun.smith@xxxxxxxxxx>, <neil.hauge@xxxxxxxxxx>, 'Trân Lê' <TRAN.LE@xxxxxxxxxx>, 'Brian Vosburgh (E-mail)' <brian.vosburgh@xxxxxxxxxx>, <roger.striffler@xxxxxxxxxx>

A few other icons that we will need:

1. The class being Not Persistent

2. A New Entity icon, just the Entity icon with the little plus sign that accompanies other new wizard icons.  A side note, are we going to support creating new Embeddables and MappedSuperclasses?

3. Persistence Outline View

4. Persistence Properties view – maybe this could embed the regular Properties View icon with the Persistence-y icon that Paul suggests?

After looking at the Persistence Perspective icon, I am in agreement with Paul that it should not be so java related.  It looks too much like the java perspective icons.  I will have the dali code updated soon with these icons so you can take a look for yourselves.

Karen