[dali-dev] invalid annotation bug entered

As discussed in our morning meeting I entered a bug for annotations with invalid syntax not being found in the AST.  It is bug #130778 if you could please vote for it so maybe we can get it fixed in 3.2.   Dali will behave much more consistently if we can get this bug fixed.

Another bug that you could vote for if you haven’t already is bug #79112.  They deferred this bug during 3.1 and have not come back to it for 3.2 so more votes might help.

Thanks,

Karen

Back to the top