Re: [dali-dev] class name changes

Markus Kuppe wrote:
Paul Fullbright wrote:
Are you so sure that they'd use it if they had access to it? :)
whats the problem with EMF? Am I missing something important?
It's not particularly well suited for the problems they're solving, among other things.

And for the I-for-Interface convention, maybe we can tweak the EMF generator to generate interfaces with the I prefix and classes without the Impl suffix. ;)
No, it's impossible.  Straight from the mouth of Ed Merks.

- Paul

Back to the top