[dali-dev] Minutes of Dali Status Meeting - 2006-02-08

Attendees: Karen Moore, Tran Le, Christian Ernst, Paul Fullbright, Shaun Smith, Brian Vosburgh, Neil Hauge

Progress on current iteration:

Items completed for this iteration - ending Feb 10th
·    Full support for embeddeds
·    Full support for AttributeOverrides
·    Full support for Generators
·    Partial support ManyToMany
·    Use of information in Generics
·    Version
·    Integrated QA
·    Spec compliance for PFD
·    Model enhancements – full project resolution

Other items
·    Working on build process - using WTP build system to create a Dali "distribution".  This will utilize the WTP build infrastructure, eliminating the need for us to create our own system.  We hope to have a nightly build running before the end of February.
·    DDL Generation is near completion, now scheduled for iteration 2
·    Other major items planned for iteration 2 include Inheritance support and persistence.xml management
·    Plan is to time box this iteration, take the few items that were not completed and schedule them into iteration 2. The completion of iteration 2 will bring us to milestone 1.

Review of milestone plan:

·    May want to move Entity Generation to iteration 2 if possible

WTP integration plans

·    Plan is to be included in the WTP 1.5 release as an "early-release" component.  This means that our API's will not yet be fixed, among other things
·    We also plan to base our first milestone on the WTP 1.5 code stream, as seen in the milestone plan

Documentation

·    We have a docs resource ready to contribute
·    Need to determine what documentation we want
·    Meeting with WTP docs lead to understand applicable doc formats, etc
·    Should put documentation drops on Milestone plan

Back to the top