I have not seen Markus on-line, to check
is schedule, but
I suggest we delay until Monday (3/28)
- at least, possibly Tuesday, to allow time for creation and adequate testing.
I think that would be less stressful, higher quality, and give us time
to fix the signing service (bug 489890).
I hope that those that can not do it
Monday or Tuesday (due to planned vacations, etc.) can find a "back
up" person to sign-off on their EPP package.
Given this (and the problems with signing),
let's say the Sim. Release repo will "freeze" on Thursday night,
5 PM (Eastern) instead of tonight.
Let us know if anyone anticipates issues
with this change in schedule that we have not anticipated.
03/23/2016 02:11 PM Subject:
[NEON M6] Eclipse Foundation office will be closed on Good Friday Sent by:
10:00am not 10:00pm :)
On 2016-03-23 2:09 PM, Christopher Guindon wrote: Hi package maintainers,
I noticed today in my calendar that we are releasing Neon M6 on Friday,
March 25th @ 10:00pm EST.
Unfortunately the Eclipse Foundation office will be closed on Good Friday.
Can we move the release to tomorrow (Thursday, March 24th @ 10:00pm EST)
or next Monday (Monday, March 28th @ 10:00pm EST)?
-- Christopher Guindon Lead Web Developer Eclipse Foundation Twitter: @chrisguindon
-- Christopher Guindon Lead Web Developer Eclipse Foundation Twitter: @chrisguindon _______________________________________________ epp-dev mailing list epp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe
from this list, visit https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/epp-dev