[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] tycho-gmp.gmf.tooling builds consumes enormous amount of memory
- From: Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 20:05:30 +0100
- Authentication-results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of email@example.com designates 10.236.170.130 as permitted sender) firstname.lastname@example.org; dkim=pass email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=+yKsKmSQoZ7C9fOAQcLsBxRmMYGwhds3b37cWy2JWy0=; b=hb3pRMAMEXZYeLB8CT6ui+DF6JMbPR9jU/3VLSiuZ3pJqlZYlFTby+0AoIby0uR/Vj fOAQJt0QTXpW9ePs9Ue362qgx+4/LLKRbZl3ZdKD+mMNGxZoX79I+C8CyLWdF3UC+J0f IZbNb6uqrzcnX/c0yOu3MjkLvfHQz3GSUJUec=
2012/2/22 Denis Roy <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Hudson is a very important part of our infrastructure. ÂIf you've found
a plugin (or a specific build job) that is obviously leaking memory
(thus making our Hudson instance slow) I suggest we disable that plugin
and/or job immediately and open a bug to request it be fixed.
In this case, is the problem with a specific plugin, or is it within the
job? ÂI can't tell from the words that are written below.
AFAIK these are not plugins, stapler  is mapping hudson application objects to URLs
and XStream  is a library for serializing/deserializing Objects to XML and back.