[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[cross-project-issues-dev] Galileo dates
- From: Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 10:43:04 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Thunderbird 188.8.131.52 (X11/20090318)
Hey folks. Here are the dates for Galileo:
*May 29*: Deadline for IP team to review all Galileo CQs
* The IP Team has committed to completing the reviews of all CQs for
Galileo by May 29th.
* Please respond as quickly as possible to questions from the IP
Team concerning your CQs to ensure timely processing.
*May 29*: Deadline for submitting review docuware
* We understand that the results from the IP reviews may change the
contents of your docuware. If you need an extension, please let
* If you can complete and submit your docuware ahead of the
deadline, please do so. This will give the EMO time to review it.
* If you need help assembling your review docuware, please contact
your PMC or emo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
* Projects are encouraged to make sure that their project metadata
is up-to-date in the portal .
*June 3*: Deadline for submitting IP Log
* In order to provide projects with time required to put the
finishing touches on their IP logs, we've set the deadline for the
IP Logs to be three business days after the CQ deadline, and one
week before the release review date.
* Again, we ask that those project that are able to submit their IP
Logs in advance of the deadline to please do so.
* Please ensure that your project's IP Log is properly recorded in
the portal .
* Any projects that wish to use the Automated IP Log Tool  are
encouraged to do so. If you want/need assistance with the tool,
please contact emo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
*June 10*: Review date
* Standard practice is to hold a review call only when requested.
Regardless of this, we're going to hold the review call anyway.
Please plan to attend. Anne will send out the details.
* The review call will be for Q&A only. Everybody please review the
slides in advance of the call and come prepared with your questions.
Every project/component needs to send in a separate slide deck (if you
have a separate ".build" file in the /org.eclipse.galileo.build/ project
, then your project is considered to be a separate
project/component). We also ask that you provide an additional
"mini-deck" of three to four slides with an overview of your project. We
will combine the mini-decks into an overview section of the Ganymede
Release slide deck. We will archive the "normal" slide deck you send as
your project-specific Ganymede release docuware, as well as include it
in the Ganymede Release slide deck that is used for the review call.
The due date for the slide decks is Friday, May 29. You are welcome and
encouraged to send them in earlier! Please include both the source file
(such as PPT, or ODP) and a PDF version of the slides.