Re: [cosmos-pmc] COSMOS Community meeting agenda: 1/18

I logged onto dev.eclipse.org and execute this command:

getent group | grep cosmos

I found out more about the three cosmos groups.  cosmos-dev is for the COSMOS CVS repository.  (all sub-projects are in the same group now.)  cosmos-home is for the website.  cosmosadmin is for the download server.

Regards,
_________________________
Hubert Leung
IBM Toronto Lab
hkyleung@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3382

Marius Slavescu/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: cosmos-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/19/2007 02:40 PM

Please respond to
Cosmos PMC <cosmos-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Cosmos PMC <cosmos-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [cosmos-pmc] COSMOS Community meeting agenda: 1/18

I suspect shh to dev.eclipse.org and look at /etc/group (or some similar file) if you have access to /etc folder.

Thanks !

Marius Slavescu
IBM Toronto Laboratory, Canada
Phone: 905-413-3610

Mark D Weitzel <weitzelm@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cosmos-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/19/2007 01:50 PM

Please respond to
Cosmos PMC <cosmos-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Cosmos PMC <cosmos-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [cosmos-pmc] COSMOS Community meeting agenda: 1/18

hubert,

what secret command or web page did you use to find this inforamation.

there's a page under committer resources on the eclipse site, but that does not work.

-mw

Mark Weitzel | STSM | IBM Software Group | Tivoli | Autonomic Computing | (919) 543 0625 | weitzelm@xxxxxxxxxx

Hubert H Leung <hkyleung@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cosmos-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/19/2007 01:37 PM

Please respond to
Cosmos PMC <cosmos-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Cosmos PMC <cosmos-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [cosmos-pmc] COSMOS Community meeting agenda: 1/18

As of today, only four people have access to COSMOS CVS.

cosmos-dev:mweitzel,rvasconi,doebrigh,cthomas

cosmos-home:mweitzel,rvasconi,doebrigh,cthomas

cosmosadmin:mweitzel

Toni, once the paper work of committer registration is completed, I can work with the webmaster to set up the CVS and access control etc.  Do you want access control with granularity at the sub-project level?  The CVS is not configured to do this yet.  We can work on this offline.

Regards,
_________________________
Hubert Leung
IBM Toronto Lab
hkyleung@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3382
Toni Drapkin <tdrapkin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cosmos-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/19/2007 12:09 PM

Please respond to
Cosmos PMC <cosmos-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Cosmos PMC <cosmos-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [cosmos-pmc] COSMOS Community meeting agenda: 1/18

yes - I think so.   in the form i needed to list a component.  It was my understanding you were assigned to Org.eclipse.cosmos.rm.  Is that the component you are trying to access?

Regards,   Toni
Program Director,
Tivoli Open Source - COSMOS
tdrapkin@xxxxxxxxxx
(919)254-5224 / t/l 444-5224
(919)815-9894 - cell phone
"Ali Mehregani" <ali.mehregani@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cosmos-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/19/2007 10:58 AM

Please respond to
Cosmos PMC <cosmos-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Cosmos PMC" <cosmos-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [cosmos-pmc] COSMOS Community meeting agenda: 1/18

Hi Toni,

Does this mean that we're suppose to have write access to CVS?
I'm still not able to check-in anything.

Thanks,
Ali Mehregani

On 1/18/07, Toni Drapkin <