[cosmos-pmc] COSMOS Community meeting agenda: 1/18

Community Meeting Agenda for Today:
Meeting Title: Conference Call on COSMOS Community Meeting
Link to information on Wiki: COSMOS Main Page
Date & Time: Thursdays, at 1500 EST / 3pm EST
Toll-free Dial-in number: +1 (888) 241.8547
Primary International Dial-in: +1.719.884.0812
T/L Dial-in: +650.3324
Passcode: 999451#

Agenda
  • Project Status - project leaders
  • Review output/summary of f2f working sessions - Mark Weitzel
  • Build Infrastructure
    • We are getting code out in CVS. We'll need to establish the build and driver process. Of course, this means we'll need to find a volunteer to undertake this task.
    • Review EclipseCon status
      • Our short talk was accepted.
        • Ref: We are happy to accept your short talk - "Introducing COSMOS: A Systems Management Framework" - for EclipseCon 2007.
        • Our panel discussion has been rejected.
          • Ref: given the limited space for Panels and the number of quality submissions, we regret that we were not able to include "Managing Complex Applications: A View from 5 COSMOSnauts" in this portion of the program.
          • Update on new committers
            • Committers were added to the COSMOS Project as follows. Note: some were part of our initial committers (shown in bold) however, due to a limitation in the submission form they needed to be added after the project was provisioned. Additional comitters were voted in during the f2f meeting in Toronto.
              • Ali Mehregani
              • Marius Slavescu
              • Sheldon Lee-Loy
              • Valentina Popescu