[cosmos-pmc] EclipseCon Update

Update on EclipseCon 2007:

Our short talk was accepted.
  • Ref:  We are happy to accept your short talk - "Introducing COSMOS: A Systems Management Framework" - for EclipseCon 2007.

Our panel discussion has been rejected due to volume, and space limitation.
  • Ref: Given the limited space for Panels and the number of quality submissions, we regret that we were not able to include "Managing Complex Applications: A View from 5 COSMOSnauts" in this portion of the program.

Regards,   Toni
Program Director,
Tivoli Open Source - COSMOS
tdrapkin@xxxxxxxxxx