Re: [cosmos-mgmt] Proposal to move WSDM tooling into COSMOS

+1

Thank you,
Valentina Popescu
IBM Toronto Labs
Phone:  (905)413-2412         (tie-line  969)
Fax: (905) 413-4850

Toni Drapkin <tdrapkin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cosmos-mgmt-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/07/2007 03:53 PM

Please respond to
Cosmos management <cosmos-mgmt@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cosmos-mgmt@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[cosmos-mgmt] Proposal to move WSDM tooling into COSMOS

Today we reviewed the proposal to move the WSDM elements from TPTP into COSMOS.  Here's a link to the material we walked through -

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Minutes_of_Community_Calls#Agenda_-_7-June-07

I'd like to request that each project leaders please indicate your vote (+1/-1/0) here for tracking purposes.   Once I have the responses,  Harm & I will review the proposal with the Technology PMC.

Regards,   Toni
Program Director,
Tivoli Open Standards & Open Source
tdrapkin@xxxxxxxxxx