[cosmos-mgmt] Agenda topic for tomorrow: WSDM support within COSMOS

COSMOS project leaders:   During tomorrow's community call,  I'd like to discuss a topic that requires a project level decision.   The discussed intent has always been to migrate the Web Services Distributed Management (WSDM) function into COSMOS from TPTP at some point in the near future.  That time is approaching.  Delivering the June driver of the WSDM tech preview tooling in COSMOS will help COSMOS continue to grow it's visibility and community in the management domain.  The TPTP PMC is preparing to help make this happen as quickly and smoothly as possible without disturbing the schedule or function delivery.

During tomorrow's community call I'd like to understand if there are any reasons we should not proceed and discuss where the tooling would be located within the project (e.g Management Enablement or other).

This will also need to be reviewed and agreed to by the Technology PMC.

Regards,   Toni
Program Director,
Tivoli Open Standards & Open Source
tdrapkin@xxxxxxxxxx