From: cosmos-mgmt-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cosmos-mgmt-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Craddock, Chris
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 1:18 PM
To: cosmos-mgmt@xxxxxxxxxxx; cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cosmos-mgmt] CA to join the COSMOS project

CA has had discussions with the COSMOS project leadership over the last few weeks and I am pleased to announce that CA will join the project. At a minimum we intend to contribute system management expertise during the planning and design phases of the project. We hope to be able to make contributions of IP and development resources later as the project matures.

Chris Craddock

SVP, Principal Technology Strategist, OCTO

CA

Three Memorial City Plaza

840 Gessner, Suite 700

Houston TX 77024