Re: [cosmos-mgmt] CA to join the COSMOS project

Chris,

Welcome!   we are happy to have you join the project and look forward to seeing you at EclipseCon.    We are still working to close on the logistics for our project planning meetings.  As soon as I have that closed I'll let you know where you can find us.   Other sessions of interest are:
  • Short Talk (session 3749) is scheduled for March 06 15:30-15:40;  Ballroom FGHABC
  • BOF (session 4239) has been scheduled for March 06 20:45-22:00 Grand Ballroom
  • Demo (session 4027) is scheduled for March 08 14:30-15:20 Grand Ballroom E

In addition we do run community meetings on Thursday's 3-4pm (et).   The callin and agenda can be found here:  http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Minutes_of_Community_Calls.

Our COSMOS eclipse wiki home page: http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/COSMOS

Looking forward to meeting you in California.

Regards,   Toni
Program Director,
Tivoli Open Standards & Open Source
tdrapkin@xxxxxxxxxx
(919)254-5224 / t/l 444-5224
(919)815-9894 - cell phone

"Craddock, Chris" <Chris.Craddock@xxxxxx>
Sent by: cosmos-mgmt-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/21/2007 01:18 PM

Please respond to
Cosmos management <cosmos-mgmt@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<cosmos-mgmt@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[cosmos-mgmt] CA to join the COSMOS project

CA has had discussions with the COSMOS project leadership over the last few weeks and I am pleased to announce that CA will join the project. At a minimum we intend to contribute system management expertise during the planning and design phases of the project. We hope to be able to make contributions of IP and development resources later as the project matures.

Chris Craddock
SVP, Principal Technology Strategist, OCTO
CA
Three Memorial City Plaza
840 Gessner, Suite 700
Houston TX 77024