From: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jason Losh
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 9:20 AM
To: Cosmos Dev
Subject: RE: [cosmos-dev] Cosmos RAP UI

Hi Ben,

Thanks for checking in on us.  We are indeed making good progress with
RAP.  Josh Hester has been the primary developer implementing the RAP
UI.  Unfortunately he will not be at EclipseCon but the good news is
that Brad Beck from CA and the COSMOS team will there.

Josh is cleaning up the RAP UI implementation and will be submitting the
code in a bit.  In the meantime we are getting the prototype in a
demonstrable state and will send screen shots along.  Brad may be taking
it with him to EclipseCon as well.  That is the goal.

Cheers,
-Jason