[cosmos-dev] Deployment Registry

I've completed work for creating and updating a simple deployment registry as we've discussed, but I have a couple of questions I'd like to raise in tomorrow's call.  I wanted to send them out now so that people have time to think about them.

1)      Are we storing our resolved OS in the sdd context?  I looked for it but wasn't seeing it anywhere.
2)      Where do we want to call/put this code?  Some options are have the orchestrator call it after the install block or to put it within the install ops and let each one handle it as it sees fit.  I've gone with the latter for now, but I can move it wherever.

Thanks, talk to you all in the morning.

Josh Hester
Software Developer - Installation Technologies
(919) 531-1772
www.sas.com<http://www.sas.com>

SAS(r) ... THE POWER TO KNOW(r)

Back to the top