[cosmos-dev] P2 articles

Here are the P2 articles that I mentioned on this morning's architecture call.

This slide deck is a good overview and defines concepts and the high level architecture.  It gives us some ideas on where extension points may exist.  An SDD runtime touch point, for example.

http://www.slideshare.net/PascalRapicault/p2-modular-provisioning-for-osgi

After getting the concepts down, I found this article helpful that provides more detail on P2 touch points.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_p2_Touchpoint_Instructions

I haven't found the documentation that I expected on the metadata format of a P2 installable unit.  It may exist, but I haven't found it.

If others find good information, please share.

Thanks,
-Jason

Back to the top