[cosmos-dev] Architecture call today

Hi folks,

We will be meeting today at 11AM ET.  With 1.1 moving to GA, today's meeting will focus on 1.2/2.0 plans.

Some ideas to get the discussion started ...

1)      Propose a move to smaller 1 month iterations with 3 weeks of dev and 1 week of test
2)      Use October as a planning/research iteration
3)      Scope 1.2/2.0 so we release with Eclipse platform release in June 2010

Features to consider ...

1)      SDD integration/alignment with P2
2)      SDD alignment with OVF
3)      Eclipse plug-in for SDD editing
4)      Additional SDD reader to read MSI packages
5)      Swing or web based GUI for the SDD runtime
6)      Broadening SDD implementation to CL2
7)      Intersection with SAF?
8)      Anything on the CML front?

Thanks,
-Jason