[cosmos-dev] Newsgroup RSS feed

Hi team,

I recently learned there is an RSS feed of the COSMOS newsgroup.  John Arwe found this a couple of weeks ago, but I decided today to start using this as well.  This is nice, because I'm more likely to see posts in a timely manner when they appear in my RSS reader (I happen to use Google Reader, which I personally recommend).

http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.technology.cosmos/maillist.rss

David
---
David Whiteman
IBM Tivoli Autonomic Computing and Component Technologies
ITM for Energy Management |
http://www-01.ibm.com/software/tivoli/products/monitor-energy-management/
Resource Modeling lead, Eclipse COSMOS project |
http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/
dlwhiteman@xxxxxxxxxx | 919-254-8224 | T/L 444-8224

Back to the top