RE: [cosmos-dev] Change to .classpath in org.eclipse.cosmos.me.sdd.schema..

I’ve  synched the change and it appears to work fine here. I think however I already had to fix up my MANIFEST.MF file and remove the extra classpath dependencies.

Thanks –

Jeff

From: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Beck, Bradley C
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 4:10 PM
To: Cosmos Dev
Subject: [cosmos-dev] Change to .classpath in org.eclipse.cosmos.me.sdd.schema..

A recent change to .classpath in org.eclipse.cosmos.me.sdd.schema is causing javax.xml.bind.JAXBElement to not be resolved in org.eclipse.cosmos.me.sdd.cim.profile and org.eclipse.cosmos.me.sdd.o10r.

Is anyone else seeing this problem? If not, it may just by my environment (3.5M6).

Thanks,

-Brad

Back to the top