Re: [cosmos-dev] Feature org.eclipse.cosmos.me.sdd.runtime.sdk

That feature would be generated at build time.

thanks

[cosmos-dev] Feature org.eclipse.cosmos.me.sdd.runtime.sdk

Beck, Bradley C to: Cosmos Dev
04/24/2009 07:33 PM

Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Please respond to Cosmos Dev

I noticed that a reference to the feature org.eclipse.cosmos.me.sdd.runtime.source was added to the org.eclipse.cosmos.me.sdd.runtime feature. I’m wondering where this feature lives or is created, since it doesn’t seem to be in CVS. This also appears to be the pattern with the other …sdk features. I’m just trying to understand how it all comes together in the build.

Thanks,
cosmos-dev mailing list
cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx