Re: [cosmos-dev] Feature org.eclipse.cosmos.me.sdd.runtime.sdk

A lot of the features are used to trigger how the zip files are built during the build.  Saurabh would have to answer if this is the true purpose.
---
David Whiteman
IBM Tivoli Autonomic Computing and Component Technologies
Tivoli Integrated Portal development |
http://autonomic.raleigh.ibm.com/html/success/tivoliIntegratedPortal.html
Resource Modeling lead, Eclipse COSMOS project |
http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/
dlwhiteman@xxxxxxxxxx | 919-254-8224 | T/L 444-8224

Brad wrote on 04/23/2009 10:50:11 AM:

> I'm wondering if the feature project
> org.eclipse.cosmos.me.sdd.runtime.sdk is really needed. The other sdk
> features in management-enablement appear to be place holders for help
> content. I'm thinking it would make more sense to include the help
> content in the feature org.eclipse.cosmos.me.sdd.runtime.
>
> What do others think?
>
> -Brad

Back to the top