[cosmos-dev] COSMOS Runtime Discussion Cancelled.

All -

I'm gonna cancel the meeting today unless there are an objections. I'm still finishing the migration of the CR to the JAXB CA and could use the time to finish that. I think the discussions Wednesday have highlighted some areas of thinking so once I get the CR working, I can look closer at what types of interfaces/API might be involved if we tightly couple the CA data model and the CR together.

Let's plan on picking back up Monday - Hopefully I will have more to share on my end.

Thanks -
Jeff

Back to the top