[cosmos-dev] There will be no Iteration 1 stable driver announced

Hi folks,

With only a few days left in our Iteration 1 test pass, due to the
holidays, there was no one available to run a full test during this test
pass. I took the test results from week 4 and week 5 and consolidated them
in the Iteration 1 Test pass page:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_v1.1_I1_Test#Testing_Status_of_COSMOS_Candidate_Driver

You'll see that while some components are stable (at least 95% pass on the
tests), several are not. Because we don't have the time to re-run the
tests or fix defects by Friday, and because we have no consumers lined up
to build on top of Iteration 1, we are closing Iteration 1 as scheduled on
Jan 9 and declaring the Iteration 1 driver unstable. We do have consumers
lined up for the Iteration 2 driver, and thus the next iteration must be
stable.

Thank you,
Ruth.

Ruth Lee