From: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Whiteman
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 9:21 AM
To: cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cosmos-dev] Arch call canceled today

Brad from CA and I were the only ones to join the arch call today, and since there were no pressing agenda items we were aware of, we ended the call at 9:15.  I'll talk to some of you on the community call at 10.

David
---
David Whiteman | IBM Tivoli Autonomic Computing
Tivoli Integrated Portal development |
http://autonomic.raleigh.ibm.com/html/success/tivoliIntegratedPortal.html
Resource Modeling lead, Eclipse COSMOS project |
http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/
dlwhiteman@xxxxxxxxxx | 919-254-8224 | T/L 444-8224

Back to the top