[cosmos-dev] Resource Modeling meeting canceled today

My apologies to all... my conference call password expired over the holiday, and the system to change the password is down.  Given that the decision was made at the last comm call for RM to be declared unstable for i1 due to the lack of testing time, we will just cancel the call for this week.  If you have any specific RM concerns, please email me and we can setup an ad-hoc meeting if required, or we can discuss briefly on the arch or comm calls.

Thanks,
David
---
David Whiteman | IBM Tivoli Autonomic Computing
Tivoli Integrated Portal development |
http://autonomic.raleigh.ibm.com/html/success/tivoliIntegratedPortal.html
Resource Modeling lead, Eclipse COSMOS project |
http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/
dlwhiteman@xxxxxxxxxx | 919-254-8224 | T/L 444-8224

Back to the top