Re: [cosmos-dev] Minutes for architecture call posted

Jason Losh wrote:

Hi Steve,

Our RM lead is out on vacation and he would be the best person to investigate, however, I wanted to mention that COSMOS only supports Java 1.5.  Have you tried the Datacenter example with Java 1.5?  And if so do you get the same results?

Cheers,

-Jason

Hi, Steve!

In addition to what Jason said, I wanted to add that we have something in the release notes regarding using the Sun VM.  Basically , you will need start eclipse as follows when you are using the Sun VM instead of the IBM one:

eclipse -vmargs -Xbootclasspath/p:C:\eclipse\plugins\org.apache.xerces_2.9.0.v200805270400.jar

Hope this helps,
David

Back to the top