Re: [cosmos-dev] Some questions on COSMOS framework..Pls help

Mano,

It sounds like you are talking about a tool to visually construct a CMDBf query request?  Whatever it is you are looking for, you should create an enhancement request in Bugzilla to describe in detail what your requirements are.  There are links for doing so on the COSMOS web site ("submit enhancements").

David
---
David Whiteman | IBM Tivoli Autonomic Computing
Tivoli Integrated Portal development |
http://autonomic.raleigh.ibm.com/html/success/tivoliIntegratedPortal.html
Resource Modeling lead, Eclipse COSMOS project |
http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/
dlwhiteman@xxxxxxxxxx | 919-254-8224 | T/L 444-8224

Mano wrote on 11/21/2008 02:39:49 PM:

> One thing I wanted to double check is that COSMOS doesn't provide any GUI based
> relationship modeling wizard, except for the Web UI query building capabilities.
>
> Guess my understanding is right then :)

Back to the top