From: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Whiteman
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 1:51 PM
To: Cosmos Dev
Subject: Re: [cosmos-dev] RE: ME meeting minutes posted

Jason,

Re: "6. SDD/RTX alignment" in your meeting minutes, I don't know if we will be able to make a lot of progress on that on tomorrow's arch call.  Mark J., the primary RTx author, will not be able to attend.  John Arwe, the other RTx author, will be in attendance, but will be mostly addressing your question of how it relates to CML, given his special knowledge of SML & CML.  This might be something we don't get into in-depth until early December.

David
---
David Whiteman | IBM Tivoli Autonomic Computing
Eclipse COSMOS project committer |
http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/
dlwhiteman@xxxxxxxxxx | 919-254-8224 | T/L 444-8224

Jason wrote on 11/18/2008 01:42:56 PM:

> Forgot the link ... sorry for the additional email.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_ME_Minutes_18NOV08

Back to the top