From: Ruth Lee <ruthdaly@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11/03/2008 09:27 AM
Subject: Re: [cosmos-dev] Some code that should have been archived?

Hi David,

Can we move the two ME projects, and then delete the Archive folder? Like you said, we can recover the Archive folder if we need to.

Thanks,

Ruth.

Ruth Lee
IBM Toronto Lab
ruthdaly@xxxxxxxxxx
T/L 313-4453

David Whiteman <david_whiteman@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/31/2008 03:46 PM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [cosmos-dev] Some code that should have been archived?

Removed completely from CVS, or just archived?  We have a lot of code in
an archive folder that likely does not comply with our IP approvals.  So
I think we have 2 options here:

* Move the two ME projects to the Archive folder
* Delete the two ME projects and the entire Archive folder from CVS
(they can still be recovered if necessary, right?)

David

http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/legal Or